What do volunteerism, a commitment to community service and a desire to become a better leader have in common? Women with these traits make outstanding Junior League members!
The Junior League of the Emerald Coast is actively seeking a diverse membership of women of all ages. Our current membership includes a broad array of women who bring many different talents and perspectives to the community.
- A strong interest in volunteerism.
- A proven commitment to community service.
- An interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation.
- Be at least 21 years of age prior to the beginning of the Provisional Year.
- Reside in Okaloosa, Walton or Santa Rosa County
For more information on how to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.