As a member of the Junior League, you will be surrounded by motivated and like-minded women, learn more about your community, experience opportunities to manage projects and expand your skill sets, participate in meaningful and impactful service initiatives and make lifelong friends! Membership in the Junior League is a fantastic networking and professional development opportunity.
Benefits of Joining the Junior League of the Emerald Coast:
Training for effective community service and leadership including finance, public speaking, fundraising, public relations, marketing, advocacy, team building, volunteer coordination, program development and personal development.
- Receive training for effective community service and leadership including finance, public speaking, fundraising, public relations, marketing, advocacy, team building, volunteer coordination, program development and personal development.
- Awareness of community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions
- Interaction and partnerships with community leaders
- New friends and opportunities for continued growth and personal fulfillment
- Transfer of membership to another Junior League
- Access to group insurance plans and discounts for Joan Hornig Jewelry, Car rentals, DollarDays, EliminateID Theft, Lierac, Rent the Runway, Tiffany & Co., and many more
The Provisional Season runs from August to December or January to May. During this year you will participate in a structured but flexible program designed to teach you about the Junior League of the Emerald Coast. Your Provisional Training will give you a broad-based view of the Junior League of the Emerald Coast – our structure and organization, the community organizations we service, our business opportunities to raise money for the community, and how to become an effective and trained volunteer.
How to Become a Member of the next Provisional Class:
- Complete the Membership application linked below.
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for the latest news and information!
Any woman may join who meets these requirements:
- A strong interest in volunteerism
- A proven commitment to community service
- An interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Be at least 21 years of age prior to the beginning of the Provisional Season
- Reside in Okaloosa, Walton, or Santa Rosa County
For more information on how to join, please email email@example.com.